Junior Sales Manager
WHAT EXPERTISE IS NEEDED:
- You support the development and extension of our international footprint with a focus on clients within Germany
- You make contact to new clients in our global target areas as well as following up international leads and / or business requests
- In close exchange with our operations department, you prepare offers for new clients and subsequently convert those offers into new business
- You take part in the onboarding of new clients, and their transition into stable operation
- You will also be responsible for the account management of accounts in our department
- You lead the communication with our clients, and you liaise with all necessary departments within the Railgate Network to maintain and to grow our client’s portfolio
- You support the company goal to be the No. 1 trusted NTOCC for freight forwarders in rail services between Europe and Far East.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in sales or account management; first work experience in the industry, dealing with B2B customers
- Analytical thinking and an affinity for numbers round off your profile – confident knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets or Salesforce are a plus
- You convince with clear communication and confident negotiation skills. You speak fluent German and fluent business English. Mandarin language is a plus.
- You like to question the status quo and have an interest in logistics. You are enthusiastic about developing a business and implementing new creative ideas to increase sales and expand your network
PERKS AT WORK:
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
- Competitive salary, great IT equipment, flexible working times.
We kindly ask you to send your CV + motivation letter, incl. your salary expectation and your prospected starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join your dream company today!